In the first two days after its release, the Nike Foamposite One Oregon Ducks has hit eBay hard – 563 total auctions have come and gone. Plenty more are still active, of course, but as of January 1st 11:59pm PT 222 ended with a sale and 341 ended with no sale.
The average price of the 222 sold was $721. The average price of the 341 which didn’t sell was $766.
Some other interesting stats:
- The most expensive pair went for $1,400 and was actually sold on December 23 as a pre-order.
- The most expensive pair that didn’t sell was listed for $5,700 on December 14th, shoes in hand. It’s worthwhile to note that as of December 14 no one knew that these were going to release.
- The most expensive pair sold post-launch went for $1,025.
- Four bots were sold using the Oregon Foams as bait. The bots went for $15, $15, $49.99 and $50. No indication whether they worked
- Three pairs of SoleSwap custom Oregon / Electrolime Foams were sold in 2012 at an average price of $439.
- The last time we searched, Kixify had 5 listings for Oregon Foams, one for $550, the others for $800-900.